Sunday, December 4, 2016

Zibelemärit

Zibelemärit is an onion fest in Bern. I really wanted to go but not alone so I texted the bug WhatsApp group with all of the exchange students in Switzerland saying I was going and 6 of us ended up meeting in Bern for this onion fest. It was lots of fun, people of all ages were there and everyone was throwing confetti at each other, I learned very fast to keep my month closed unless I wanted to eat paper There was music and a huge market with lots of food, clothes but mainly onions. 


\
Carlos from Finland after having confetti thrown at him

Confetti covered ground (don't worry, there are people that came to clean up the streets after)

Onions!!!

Onions!!!


Onions!!!


Vested Interest????? jk lol

Over priced candy boutique... well I AM in Switzerland


Onions!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment