Saturday, December 3, 2016

Meeting my Swiss counsellor and YEO

Funny story... so this was the first time I was meeting my counsellor and Yeo for the first time and my host mom told me we were going for a hike so I wore my hiking clothes and when they came to pick me up they stepped out of the car and I saw that they were all wearing nice clothes.. I didn't say anything I just played it cool and we took off. They took me to see Schwarzsee which is a lake close to where my second host family lives. We walked around a little bit and I actually ended up meeting my second host family! They were at the lake taking their kids swimming. So it was nice to meet them and they seem really nice! After that we went for a really nice dinner in a restaurant beside the lake. I wasn't sure what I was ordering cause I couldn't read the menu and I was nervous to ask so I pointed to something random when they came to take my order and I ended up getting fish & chips how special right! It was still good though!!!

 Schwarzsee (Black lake)
 My yeo Benno, my counsellor Chantal and their daughter 
 view from the restaurant 



No comments:

Post a Comment