Sunday, December 4, 2016

Fall break in Tessin, Switzerland

Hello I know I've been MIA for a while but I've been studying hard and working on my German. I was also just on vacation in the southern part of Switzerland where I did not have any wifi. Tessin is Italian speaking so it was a very interesting week. We went on some beautiful hikes and did some fun things around the city like watching a soccer game, wandering, boating, spa day and shopping in Foxtown. One night we drove to Italy for diner, it was wonderful! I had a wonderful time and I am so thankful to be living in such a beautiful country for the year!

​Pictures from a 6 hour hike we did... yes all of these pictures from one hike. I enjoyed the view if you didn't notice!
















 Marcel taking the lead






 My host parents 







 Marcel and my host parents 











 My host parents and I






























And heres a mix of pictures from the other things we did

 View from the restaurant we ate at for lunch the day of arrival.


 Soccer game
 I think I was cheering for black but I don't really know :| nobody won anyways so I guess it doesn't really matter


 For my obsession with doors 
 My host mom, host sister and I
 My host mom, host brother and I.




 The buggy we would take down to the city from the house we rented for the week

 My host sister and I


 Marcel and I


 On the boat tour



No comments:

Post a Comment