Sunday, December 4, 2016

Greyerz castle tour

The historical town of Greyerz has preserved its Medieval character up until today. The old comital residence lies on a hill above the river Saane. The Greyerz castle dates back to the 13th century and is now a museum depicting 800 years of regional architecture, history and culture. 

As soon as you walked into the doors of the small town all you could small was fondue cheese. The castle was beautiful and I finally felt at home (because I'm a princess... jk.. not funny, I know).While my host parents and I were in the living space for the workers, my host dad noticed a hanging pot started  swinging, the windows & doors were closed and nobody touched the pot... we ran out of there faster then you could say boo. 
Door obsession 

The haunted living space














The view from a balcony
The view of the castle garden from a balcony 



























Greyerz town and fountain 

No comments:

Post a Comment