Saturday, December 3, 2016

Horse riding!

So, at one of my family's birthday parties my extended host family was asking me about my hobbies and trying to get to know me better so we were talking about animals and horseback riding and traveling etc. My host cousins cousin told me that she horse back rides and we were bonding about it then she invited me to go riding with her! So that happened and it went well then she asked me if I could ride her horse, Nadir, while she goes on a trip, I said yes without hesitation but little did I know it was for 4 months! So thats what I do on my Thursday afternoons when I finish school at 12:15. She said that it has taken her a long time to find someone that wants to ride Nadir because he's a bit of an ass and often tests his rider so she is happy that I have agreed to ride him. I do agree that he is stubborn but its managable.
 My favourite miniature pony

 View of the lake from the castle/house where the horses are kept
 The castle/house 
 In case you don't know I have an obsession over doors

 The castle/house





 a not so good panorama photo I took 

 The castle/house
  The castle/house

  The castle/house
 Heading home

 A secret path in the forest where my horse always has to pee
 where we sit and drink coffee after riding 
 In the castle garden 
  In the castle garden 

 This is Janina, she is the one I am riding the horses for 

 The sign going into my town
Nadir!

No comments:

Post a Comment