Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Zermatt Unplugged Concert

This year was the 10th anniversary for the Zermatt Unplugged Concert. It’s basically a week of concerts happening everywhere in Zermatt from on the mountains to down in the village and in big tents. There are free concerts and concerts you have to pay for. I was able to go to 3 big concerts the first one was Graham Candy, the second one was a Nelly Furtado concert thanks to my mom, Sean Madigan and Sean Kelly, Nelly’s guitarist. My friend and I went and we were on the floor in the 12th row and we were sitting next to Graham Candy the artist we saw in concert the night before. We got to go backstage and it was a good time. The third was a KT Tunstall concert and that was also very good. I had a good time I bonded with my host cousin, the one I went to all the concerts with. It was also the last week I got to ski in Zermatt, it was well enjoyed. I will miss being in the mountains I have really had great experiences there and I was able to have such an amazing opportunity thanks to my wonderful host family!!  

my new friends 

the taste village stage

Graham Candy

Tom Freund

Fil Bo Riva

I saw Fil Bo Riva while I was walking around!

The Nelly Furtado concert seats 

Nelly 

Nelly

Nelly

Sitting next to Graham Candy at the Nelly concert 

our seats

Sean Kelly and I back stage! Sean grew up in North Bay and now he plays for Nelly and hooked me up with some great tickets to the concert!

The crew and my host cousin


back stage snacks

KT Tunstall

new friends 

My Thai and Estonian friends came to visit me in Zermatt for a ski day


Debrah Scarlett





Anach Cuan band playing on the streets 

Long Tall Jefferson



1 comment:

  1. Poor you - looks like you're having a terrible time with no opportunities for fun! ha!

    ReplyDelete