Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Old Swiss house

My host grand parents have an old house close to where we live, it used to be the house of my host grandmas parents. One day I was telling my host mom about how I love old architecture and objects and thats when she told me about this house. It was cool to see what life was like for my host grandma when she was growing up. I saw so many interesting things and learned a lot about how things were done back in the day. They are trying to clear some stuff out so I got an old butter press and a cute hand painted jug with cows on it. 

the old tractor 

my host grandpa showing me around 


the living room and a bedroom


the kitchen and dining room 


butter turner


host grandma on the deck

nevio doing laundry 


where they kept the alcohol 

milk and alcohol beverage containers 



the house

No comments:

Post a Comment