Sunday, May 28, 2017

Oeschinensee

Oeschinensee has been a place that I have been wanting to go to since the beginning of my exchange year and I am happy to say that I can finally check it off my bucket list! One of my best friends Jade, from Wisconsin and I both have very similar bucket lists so we often travel together and check things off. When we told each other we wanted to go to Oeschinensee we were both so happy and next thing you know we were going a few days later. We were filled with excitement as soon as we stepped off the train and we weren’t even close to being there at this point. We walked about 20 minutes to the gondolas that took us up and then we walked about 40 minutes from the gondolas to the lake. When we saw the lake we were like my little sister in a candy store, we were beyond excited. We could see the reflection of the lake on the water, the weather was so nice and  the water was still, it was like a dream come true. We walked around the lake, had a picnic, showered under a waterfall and just had an all around amazing day. I must say it was one of my favorite days I've had here in Switz!

making our way to the lake!


a bench we didn't sit on because we just wanted to get to the lake.




a dog we met on the walk to the lake 

first view of the lake

on the other side of the lake with the reflection on the water!

most beautiful view

litte frog

my new favourite shower 



making an inuksuk 

my inuksuk

my inuksuk

walking to the gondolas 



1 comment: