Wednesday, May 3, 2017

B1 German Test

The day Ive been studying the past 8 months for… The day that I get to show what I can do. My B1 German test! As most of you should know I have been studying German since my arrival in Switzerland in August. Studying German is special because they speak a different dialect of Swiss German in every canton and they don't speak High German anywhere outside of school. Also the Canton of Fribourg, where I live is mainly French so its interessting for me haha. The night of the test I was soo nervous and just couldn’t focus on anything. I got up at 4:30 in the morning to catch an early enough train to get me to Zurich on time for the test. I met my friend Benja from Argentina in Bern and we studied on the train ride there together. Turns out we were early and the first ones there but I mean at least we weren’t late! During the test I was so nervous but I think we all were. I finally got my B1 test results back and I got 87% and will be receiving a language diploma!

No comments:

Post a Comment