Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Venice - Zurich

Oh what a hard day it was. The past 2.5 weeks with my big exchange family couldn't have been better. This trip has been a blast!!! I can't believe that it's all over. Eurotour was amazing and I am so thankful to have made new and bettered the friendships that I have. This trip went by so fast, we were having such a great time we lost track of it. This was a great experience for all of us to get to know each other better and actually spend lots of time together. We explored and experienced Europe together and made unforgettable memories. You might think that we would have gotten tired of each other after the countless hours spent in the bus and in the heat but we get along so well were like a big happy family. The friendships that I have made this year with these people are ones that I hope to have for life. I will miss all the laughs and memories shared but I know that its not the end with this great group. One of the greatest things about exchange is the connections you make and a this trip allowed us to make great connections with everyone. My year has been the best year of my life and I think that this was an amazing way to end it. It was filled with new experiences, new people, my best friends, many laughs and jokes, new countries, new languages and unforgettable memories. We have helped each other grow and become the people we are to day. I am so thankful to have had such an amazing experience and to have shared it with such great people. It's sad that our exchange years are over and it scares me not knowing when I will see everyone again but I know that it will be soon because there is nothing that can come between us... other than the crazy prices of flights.


No comments:

Post a Comment