Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Paris - Brussels - Amsterdam

We woke up, packed our bags and headed down for our last breakfast in Paris. The hotel breakfast was actually really good. Our next stop was Brussels, Belgium. My friends and I had a waffle (mine with brown sugar) to start our meal with dessert. We then went to see the statue of the little boy peeing (also very overrated) it was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. The tale behind the statue is that a man lost his son during a festival and for 5 days he searched to then find him naked and peeing. This then became the iconic fountain. After we went to get famous fries with some really good sauce. I definitely ate too much today but its fine. I thought Brussels was beautiful, I loved all the architecture and the food. Brussels is considered to be the unofficial capital of the UN. We visited the Atomium for a couple of photos and then quick back on the bus to head to Amsterdam. I loved the bus ride through the Netherlands, I was looking forward to exploring Amsterdam and it’s somewhere I would like to return to. When we got to Amsterdam we then had dinner and hung out until we had to go to bed. I thought it was really cook that every meal we had was in a different country… I love Europe!









No comments:

Post a Comment