Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sport Days

At the beginning of the year we were to pick our top three options for a 3 day sport event in the Summer. There were many things we could chose from like yoga, martial arts, dancing, basketball, windsurfing and the list goes on… I chose hiking & photography, windsurfing and beach volleyball. I ended up getting a spot in hiking & photography. On the first day, in the morning we did a bit of theory and tips & tricks with the cameras and after that we went to the Zoo in Bern. Zoo’s aren’t my favourite place to be but it was a part of the itinerary and I couldn’t skip it. We went to the Zoo in Bern and  had free time to walk around and take pictures. On the second day we went on a hike in the mountains near Schwarzsee (Black Lake). Schwarzsee is a place I have been to many times before. I have gone walking around the lake, skiing, swimming, and snowshoeing in the region. Every time I go I am always struck by the view. Our hike took us about 4.5 hours, it’s not supposed to be that long of a hike but we were taking many pictures and we had a picnic lunch. I love being in the mountains, that’s a main reason why I chose this event. Its going to be weird for me next year, not being surrounded by mountains. I really like that my school organizes this activity, I find it really interesting to have 3 days of lessons for whatever you chose from the huge list of options. On the third day the group went to the old town of Fribourg to walk around and take pictures. At the end of the day we needed to pick 5 pictures to show to the group and give a little presentation about our experience.













Schwarzsee 





















No comments:

Post a Comment