Sunday, June 11, 2017

Laupen

My host sisters have been so busy lately studying for their tests and maturaarbeit so their weekends haven’t been too interesting lately. We were all home one afternoon and after a morning of studying they decided to go somewhere to give their heads a break. There is a castle in Laupen, which is a 15 minute drive from where we live and that is where they decided to go. It was nice to walk around with them and just hangout in a castle. It’s not everyday I can say that I just went to a castle to hangout. I loved the old architecture and all of the doors because they were all so unique and original. It’s now something that we are planning to do again seeing as it's such a relaxing place with so little people and plus it's just 15 minutes away!

Claudine, me and Carole












No comments:

Post a Comment