Sunday, June 11, 2017

Blausee

Blausee is another very small but beautiful lake in the Canton of Bern. It is pretty tucked away and for its size it is quite the tourist attraction. People are also not allowed to swim in this lake due to its size and all of the fish living inside. I have always been interessted in going to this lake but I never had the time. Like many places it's better to go during the week than on the weekend because of the tourists. *Side note: I am just sitting on the train writing this and I giggled a bit when I was writing about tourists because I am technically a tourist but after a while I have forgotten that and would consider myself as a visitor*. Anyways, a group of my friends and I went one afternoon and it was so beautiful. The water is clear blue and there are so many fish. I felt like I was somewhere tropical because it wasn’t like the typical swiss view with mountains and cows all over. I was happy to go during the week because it’s actually really relaxing and so small that you can just walk around the lake and go on the boat. I really like visiting lakes in Switzerland, I find them beautiful and I just love being by the water.


spot the fish


Argentina, Canada, Uruguay, Bolivia, Swiss, Costa Rica, Chile, Columbia, Japan and Mexico


No comments:

Post a Comment