Thursday, January 19, 2017

Poutine

Sooo I am not the best cook and everyone in the host family that I currently live with are amazing cooks and the food is always delicious. So I've always been nervous to cook for them because the expectation bar is pretty high. Now, knowing me if I were to cook by myself I would probably burn the house down (if you don't believe me ask my mom, Jen) so I got my host mom to help me a bit, she is also better with proportions so it was good to have her around. Just so you know normal poutine didn't cut it with my host fam so there needed to be pulled pork. Anyways long story not so short my host mom and I made pulled pork poutine and it was really good (nothing like Ivan's poutine though) and after we went to the movies and watched L'Odyssey. 







No comments:

Post a Comment