Monday, January 23, 2017

Changing host families

Well.. It's that time. I can't believe my exchange is half over. Time is going by so fast it's crazy. I spent my past 5 months with the Glauser family, their 3 cats and 2,000 + pigs. Throughout this time I have learnt so much and grown mentally and physically (because of the excessive amount of cheese and chocolate I have eaten). I had an amazing start to my exchange and I am looking forward to what is coming my way. My host family has done so much for me and I am so thankful to have had the chance to live with them. I am now moving pretty far away from this family with the Fasel family. Until next time Glausers! 
all packed up! to be honest I don't know how I'm going to get all this stuff back to Canada...


Tchüss!

unpacking :(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment