Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Luzern

I can finally check Luzern off my bucket list! My host family took me to Luzern one afternoon and although the weather wasn't good we still had a good time. I really liked the architecture and the view of the lake. We walked around the old town and even went on the tourist train lol. It was -3 C and I found it cold so I've decided that I can no longer be considered Canadian. I caught myself multiple times taking pictures of the birds and people dogs instead of the architecture and Luzern in general but I'm not surprised. I would like to return to Luzern in the spring or summer when the flowers are on the bride and the sun is shining. Falling more and more in love with Switzerland everyday! :) I hope you enjoy some pictures of the city I enjoyed exploring!










on the most famous bridge in Luzern



tourist train we toured around the city in






host parents

story if my life

advent calendar building


oldest pharmacy in Luzern








mini city of Luzern



3 comments:

  1. Luzern certainly looks like a beautiful city with classic buildings that I'm sure would be more comfortable to enjoy in spring/summer weather. Keep up the good reporting
    Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures - you've got a great eye! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, I don't know how to change my profile to read Natalie instead of Bruce MacDougall - just know that it's me enjoying your posts! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete