Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Skiing

I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to ski on Laurentian Hill after this year of skiing in the mountains. As I mentioned before my host family has an apartment in Zermatt where they go skiing every good weathered weekend and when it's not so nice we go somewhere closer to Fribourg. With the Fasel's I have skied in Schwarzsee which is a local "small mountain" which for me was big, Portes du Soleil which was very nice and I have skied there previously with the Glauser's, my last host family and then obviously Zermatt. The weather has been awesome I would say it's more hot than it is cold for skiing but I'm not complaining. The views take my breath away and I love the snow conditions! 

Portes du Soleil

Portes du Soleil

Portes du Soleil



Zermatt




In the big gondola 




Tuning my skies

Waiting for the first gondola 


No comments:

Post a Comment