Sunday, April 9, 2017

Snowshoeing

I haven’t gone snowshoeing often but I had the best snowshoeing experience of my life! My host parents and a group of friends do this snowshoeing excursion every year the night of a full moon. We met at 5 at the bottom of Schwarzsee and then started hiking up the mountain. It took us a little over 2 hours to get to the restaurant at the top where we ate fondue. The restaurant is only open the nights of full moon. It wasn’t until 11 or so that we started heading back down. It was so cool because on our way down we didn’t even need headlights, the moon was just so bright.

packed up and ready to go

me, enjoying the view

me, hiking up


old little house we came across

crew











the name of the restaurant we ate at


decor

almost dinner

fondue!!





full moon



I didn't even need a flashlight because the natural light of the full moon was bright enough


No comments:

Post a Comment